Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Okay, so this hasn't made a hugeee impact, but nothing else has recently either. So what's this picture? It's a picture of a book from a college that I've considered attending. Why am I using it for this day? Because I found it. And I remembered why I loved that school in the beginning. I decided against going there, but seeing this book for it, pulled me back in again. It seems like such a nice place and I think I'd really like to go there. The problem? It's in Tennessee. My whole life is here. I say it's made an impact cause it's made me realize I still don't know where I wanna go after LCC and that whatever choice I make.. Has to be for me. I can't stay here and let things hold me back, but I don't want to move across the country if I'm not 100% certain about it. Oh choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment